Kia Warranty & Extended Warranty options in Ontario
Considering the investment that you have made in your new vehicle, you want to have a Kia warranty that will protect your investment for years to come. Kia warranties including Kia Canada’s standard New Vehicle Limited Warranty, Powertrain Limited Warranty, Limited Warranty Covering Corrosion and Perforation and the Emission Control System Warranty all provide excellent protection for the key components of your vehicle.
But if you’re looking for an additional layer of insurance, consider a Kia extended warranty. Contact us to learn more about all of or Kia financial services, insurance and warranty options that we provide in Kingston, Ontario.
Kia Warranty – Total Care Ownership Coverage
Our Kia warranties provide excellent coverage on all of your favourite models including the Kia Rio, Sportage, Sedona, Optima, Spectra, and all other new models. While warranty options may vary from vehicle to vehicle, as one of Kingston, Ontario premium Kia dealerships we provide a full complement of base coverage including:
- 5-year / 100,000 km – Comprehensive warranty that covers virtually every element on your Kia vehicle
- 5-year / 100,000 km – Powertrain warranty covers engine & transmission components, differential, axles and drive shafts
- 5-year / 100,000 km – Roadside Assistance across North America in case of mechanical breakdown
- 1-year / 20,000 km – Adjustments for your first year, including consumable items such as brake pads, wiper blades, brake and headlight bulbs, etc
- 8-year / 130,000 km – Covers Emissions Components to guarantee that your vehicle will continue to conform with government-regulated emissions standards
- 5-year / unlimited km – Anti-Perforation warranty will cover sheet metal defects, and defects in material workmanship
Some restrictions apply. For more information on our Total Care Ownership Coverage, call Kingston Kia in Kingston at 855-578-4266.